Features & Benefits
- Reverse flow and CO2 recirculating design
- Built-in bubble counter for monitoring of CO2 drip rate
- Probe holder with plug *
- High quality handmade solid cast acrylic construction
- Removal lid for easy maintenance
- 1/4” quick connect fittings
* Does not include PH probe.
An ideal solution/upgrade for the discerning hobbyist
Quality, design and affordability define the Reef Octopus Classic Calcium Reactor series. Available in 2 different models that feature reverse flow water current for maximum water and C02contact time with coral media.
All models come with PH probe holders to monitor Ph levels in the main reactor chamber and built in bubble counters to monitor Co2 drip rates. To help you meet the challenging task of maintaining alkalinity, calcium and trace elements, consider adding a Reef Octopus calcium reactor to your aquarium system.
Pumps (Aquatrance) – CE certified
Explosion Chart for CR-100 and CR-140
CR-140 Unboxing and Maintenance Video http://youtu.be/V4ZrJItzE7E